After purchasing a subscription to Embodied Labs – What's next?
1. Activate your account
You’ll need a license code to create a personal account login for your CAP (customer access portal), where your usage data is located.
These same login details can be used for the Embodied Labs desktop app.
2. Assemble your kit
This video will show you how to set up your kit.
- Getting Started: 0:00
- Kit Components: 0:13
- Kit Setup – Individual Mode: 1:20
- Kit Setup – Group Mode: 2:20
- Launching Embodied Labs: 2:42
Once the above setup is complete, we have a recommended way to begin.
- Turn on your laptop.
- Let it get fully started up.
- Then plug in the headset, which will cause the Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) app to open. WMR is like a bridge, which has to be open to allow the Embodied Labs app to run.
- Open the Embodied Labs app.
3. Learn how to best use Embodied Labs
Put on the headset and try your first lab! Notice what you see and hear, plus how you can use your hands inside the labs.
- Contact your customer experience lead or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and/or for help in planning next implementation steps.
- Visit our Help Center for assistance with troubleshooting and frequently asked questions.
4. Promote your training program
We offer customizable flyers and brochures that can help your team promote your new training program to your staff and community, whether on-site or online.
View Marketing Support Materials ›
5. Conduct your training sessions
During training sessions, lead your trainees through discussions to help enhance the learning experience. Our Facilitation Guides offer details on how to best conduct these sessions for each lab.
View Facilitation Guides ›
Join our Mailing List
Sign up with your email address to stay informed about our latest news on upcoming features, labs, and more!